Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pretty Curly Hair, Rebel Lips, and Outfit.

Somehow, I ended up looking very put together when I got up at 6 for my 8 AM class! I even had time to curl my hair a bit.. That never happens! I think the curling wand helps things move along pretty quickly. I have been LOVING the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation a lot! I think it is the best drugstore foundation that I have ever used. It has amazing coverage :) 
I put on my usual eye makeup lately, either a combo of UD Naked 3 and Naked basics/ or a combo of Lorac Pro Palette and Naked Basics. 
I was all about the lips and hair this day

Lips: NYX Lip liner in Deep Purple
MAC Lipstick in Rebel

Hair: 
Nume Curling Wand (25 mm)

 I love this outfit. I got these high waisted burgundy pants recently, and they are awesome. I'm always a little iffy about crop tops and sweaters because I think my body looks a little silly, but ohhh well. 
Outfit:
Jacket- Cotton On
Sweater- H&M 
Pants- Charlotte Russe
Booties- Justfab.com
Necklace- Charming Charlie 




No comments:

Post a Comment