Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Concert Tee, Cardigan and Jeans and Eye look of the day!

Things have been really crazy this semester, and I haven't been posting as frequently as I have wanted to. Be patient with me if you can. My classes are pretty difficult this semester! Feel free to follow me on my social media sites: 
Pinterest- http://www.pinterest.com/brittyfitz13/

Instagram- Brittfitz13

Twitter- Brittfitz8

Eyes: 
Lid- Lorac Pro Palette in Light Bronze with Sigma E55
Crease- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette in Naked 2 with UD Crease Brush
Outer V- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette in Faint with the UD Crease Brush
Maybelline- Gel eyeliner 
Buxom- Buxom Lash mascara 
L'Oreal- Butterfly Lash Out mascara




Ignore this writing again! haha
Outfit:
Cardigan- Ann Taylor Loft
Concert Tee- Heart concert ( One of my favorite bands in the world<3) 
Denim Leggings- Charlotte Russe 
Combat boots- Justfab.com




No comments:

Post a Comment