Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Light, Smoky Mauve Eye look and Outfit of the Day

Cute casual winter outfit today! I seriously can't even tell you how much I love this scarf...I wish I could wear it everyday! That's why you may see it a lot :) 
Striped Shirt- Forever 21
Denim Leggings- Charlotte Russe 
Scarf- Cotton On
Boots- DSW (Audrey Brooke) 

Wearing my Luminoso Blush today! It is so pretty :) 

Eyes-
Lid- Lorac Pro Palette in Mauve
Crease- Lorac Pro Palette in Taupe 
Outer V- UD Naked 3 palette in Darkside
Brow bone- UD Naked Basics in W.O.S
Inner Corner- UD Naked 3 palette in Strange
Liner- UD Naked Basics in Crave
Top Liner- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Pen 
Mascara- Buxom - Buxom Lash mascara


Lip liner- Starlooks lip liner in Nude
Lipstick- MAC Creme Cup
Gloss- Buxom Full On Lip Polish in Dolly 


No comments:

Post a Comment