Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Collective Haul: MAC, Sephora, Ipsy etc.

Hello everyone! 
Ipsy this month was so great, and a lot better than last month! :) 
City Color- Blush in Fresh Melon; The blush is huge, and pretty pigmented
Zoya nail polish- in Dot 
Tini Beauty Cream Shadow- in Ambrosia (GORGEOUS when I swatched it, and when I wiped everything off my hand it didn't budge) 
POP beauty- Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal (very pretty shade)
IPKN NY- Moist and Firm BB cream in Light 

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1bw4




I also bought MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20




I got a brush tree for when I clean my brushes. This tree makes drying your brushes safer and helps them last longer. I got it from Amazon 

From Sephora:
I got bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in Luminous 2
Bobbi Brown Blush in Tawny 




Here are the samples I got with the Sephora purchases :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment