Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recent Hair Product Purchases and Make up of the day

HELLO! 
I feel like I haven't posted in weeks, but it has only been like 3 days. I'm sooo sorry for the lag in posts. This semester is killing me slowly. As you can see by my bloodshot eyes below..This was taken at like 7:30am. I was up until 3:45 studying and had to get up at 6:45..ouch. Nap time for me very soon. Anyways, what you are really here for.. 
Eye look- Neutral eye with wing (Classic)! Can I get a round of applause for my almost perfect liner? How did that happen?? hahah
Products: 
All over lid- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette in WOS and Foxy with Sigma E60
Inner corner and brow bone- UD Naked Basics Palette in Venus with Sigma Pencil Brush (inner corner) and Sigma E60 for brow
Crease- UD Naked Basics Palette in Naked 2 
Outer V-  UD Naked Basics, a little bit of Faint
(Both steps applied using UD Crease brush) 
L'Oreal- Lash out Butterfly Mascara 
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Pen  


 
You can actually see my blush and highlighter for once in a picture!! 
Blush- Color City Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon 
Highlighter- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
Lips- Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon 

I have recently bought some new (2 of them) drugstore hair products! The Tresemme Heat protection is a repurchase. It is great stuff. 
I also got the Pantene Hair BB cream! I used it once so far, and I really like it.
I am starting to run low on my Psssssst! Dry shampoo, so I decided to try a new one. I got the Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo. I used it today, and it smells really good. When I came back to my room, my hair looked a little greasy so I put more in. It is an okay product, I will use it but I like the Pssst! brand better :) 




2 comments:

  1. Your liner is absolutely perfect! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! It is always so exciting when it works out well..like today..not so much! haha
    xoxo Brittany

    ReplyDelete