Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, February 6, 2014

NYX Illuminator Review and Swatches

I have been trying to find a good highlight for my cheeks for awhile now. I bought the darker shade of these two a little less than a year ago, and I've used it sparingly. It came with a bumpy texture to it, but when I swatch it it comes out nice. I decided to buy it in a lighter color, and that one has a much nicer texture. They both have pretty swatches, and now that I have a brush specifically for highlighting I am going to try using them more :) I really want the TheBalm's Mary Lou-Minizer, I'll get it eventually I am sure! 
Lighter shade- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic (Gold Sheen)
Darker Shade-NYX Illuminator in Narcissistic ( Champagne with Gold Sheen) 
Brush I use- Sigma F35 

Overall, I like them, and I need to play around with them more :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment