Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Getting Ready! First beauty post

Friday night I was getting ready, and my hair and makeup turned out really well! Usually my makeup does not show up as impressive on my camera. I think I need to use a better camera though. Well just thought I would share how it turned out!


I decided to use my Big Sexy Hair products, and I could tell that they were definitely working! I used the Blow Dry Gel, and the Root Pump Mousse. They definitely added texture and volume after I blow dried my hair. Love them already. 


                                                                My Make up: 
Aphrodite baked shadow from the Galaxy Chic palette(BH cosmetics) 
Busted- from the UD Naked 2 palette
Foxy- from UD Naked 2 on brow bone
Revlon- Liquid Eyeliner pen
Elizabeth Mott-It's So Big Mascara
Benefit- They're Real Mascara
Revlon False Lashes 
BH cosmetics- 10 blush palette(top row, all the way to the right)
Pop Beauty Lip Crayon 



End Result:

No comments:

Post a Comment