Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Valentine's Day:Hair, Outfit, and makeup! Meet my Boyfriend :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day, no matter how you spent it :) I had kind of a Two part Valentine's Day. On Friday I got my presents, but my boyfriend worked so we went to dinner tonight! 
Makeup (My eyeliner got messed up :( ) -
- Crease/Transition- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Nooner with Sigma E40
Little bit of UD Naked 3 Limit on my lid 
Outer 3/4ths of lid- UD Naked 3 Buzz and Dust applied with MAC Fix+ and a Sigma E55
 Outer V- UD Naked 3 in Darkside with Urban Decay Crease Brush
Inner Corner- UD Naked 3 in Strange with Sigma E30
Brow bone- UD Naked 3 in Strange with Sigma 60
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner Pen 
D&G Passion Eyes Mascara
Buxom- Buxom Lash Mascara 




Hair curled with a NuMe curling wand (25mm) 
  Outfit:
Bodysuit- Forever 21 
Faux Leather Skirt- Forever 21
Booties- Justfab.com
Tights- CVS





Meet my amazing boyfriend, Stephen <3



2 comments: