Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Urban Decay Basics Look with a Nude Lip

This look is my go-to look lately! Just easy and a little bit smokey.
I used the Naked Basics Palette for the eye shadow and bottom eyeliner:
1. I put "Naked 2" as a transition color, in the crease and a little bit above- applied with a Sigma E40 brush 
2. I took a mix of W.O.S and Venus and applied the color all over the lid with a Sigma E55 brush.
3. I used a mix of Faint and Crave to blend out in the outer V and a little bit into the crease, with a Sigma E35. 
Eyeliner- Iglot Gel Eyeliner- 77 applied with a Sigma E65
Mascara- Maybelline One by One 
Brows- Anastasia Beverly Hill's Brow Wiz in Soft Brown




Lipstick- Em Cosmetics- Creamy Color Sheer Lipstick in Nude 
Gloss- NYX in Eclair 

No comments:

Post a Comment