Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, July 14, 2014

Ulta Haul: NYX, L'Oreal, and Batiste!! :)

Right before my vacation I went to Ulta to get a few things, here is what I picked up! 

First, I was in a serious need of a new dry shampoo! I love this Batiste one, it smells so good too. 

 NYX products were on sale, and I really wanted to try the new Angel Veil Primer. Let me tell you, it is AMAZING! It feels similar to Hourglass's Mineral Veil Primer, and it glides over your skin! 
I also picked up two of these GORGEOUS NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams, I got the shades Morocco and Copenhagen. They are so pretty, especially for fall!  


 L'Oreal was also on sale, so I picked up some mascaras. I repurchased the Butterfly mascara, and got it in waterproof for my vacation. I also picked up the new Miss Manga mascara. I am seriously loving it so far. And lastly, I got the Million Lashes mascara because I have never tried it before! 


No comments:

Post a Comment